Where to Start: Essential Steps for Marketing Your Massage Practice
When: Sunday July 23, 6-8pm
Where: Counterpoise Therapeutics
172 E. Bacon St.
Plainville, MA 02762
With: Allissa Haines & Greg Hurd
This class will guide attendees through the priorities of marketing their independent massage practice.
Class will begin with an overview of the essential steps to marketing a new practice and move on to identify the next steps, and coordinating resources for each attendee.
Each attendee will leave class with a structured To Do list to jumpstart their marketing efforts.
Details to know:
- Class content is based on marketing principles described in this article.
- This class is being offered at no charge to massage therapists in Massachusetts. There will be no sales of product or consulting services. Please note the instructor runs an online learning center that sells a premium membership for certain resources. However, this class will only refer to resources that are free on that website.
- There are no accredited CE hours associated with this class.
- Attendees must complete the intake form (link will be in the confirmation email) by the due date, 1 week before the class.
- Attendees will receive a PDF file of the class outline and slides a week prior to the class. We do NOT have screen/projector capabilities, and it is your responsibility to print out the file or bring a device to view the materials during class. There will be wifi available for your use.